An emerging business by design/builder Andy Chappell-Dick

An emerging business by design/builder Andy Chappell-Dick

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We just discovered the exterior walls of our house- natural stone buff withthreads of blue orange and greys. I fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes on it. Then we were told it was from a quarry in Southern Ohio and everything clicked into place! Of course- the stone is the color of the clay chunks of earth in the fields of my childhood , the clay cliffs of the ravine where we played. The price is right and the stone is ours and I will live wrapped in the glow of my girlhood days in the Southern hills of OH. Andy says to lay stone in any other direction than how it lay in the earth is to disrespect the stone. This is what makes him not just a builder but a great builder.
-wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment